People don't remember what you tell them, they never forget how you make them feel.
We learn how to use emotions to make ourselves memorable and stand out.
"People don't remember what you tell them, they never forget how you make them feel."
In the episode, we learn how to use emotions to make ourselves memorable and stand out.
You need to make a good impression if you want more friends, make sales, get a better job or impress dates. Sponsor - Shortform
Learn more than ever from important non-fiction books at shortform.com/ growth
and receive 5-days of unlimited access and an additional 20% discount on the annual subscription.
Some favourite book summaries with exercises:
Connect with Sam:
If you enjoyed the podcast please subscribe and rate it. And of course, share with your friends!
- 00:00 - Why do you get forgotten?
- 01:01 - Emotions and memory
- 01:37 - Oren Klaff, sales advice
- 02:19 - Don't tell people you are funny, make them laugh
- 03:28 - Focus on actions, not descriptions
- 04:28 - ShortForm ad
- 05:40 - Prove you are who you think you are
- 06:30 - Why I'm doing world records
- 08:37 - What do you want people to think about you?
- 09:44 - How to be noticeably kinder
- 11:31 - Thanks x
Don't Forget to leave a comment on this episode
See podvine.com/privacy-policy for podcast listener privacy info.