Get yourself back in the zone with practical lessons and tactics
“You must not fool yourself… and you are the easiest person to fool” Richard Feynman
We all have goals and ideas for our future, but things don’t always go according to plan. There is a mismatch between the idea when it is in the safe space of our mind and when we try to bring the idea into the world
Most of our failures come down to a detachment from reality.
This episode breaks down the psychological nature of ideas. Where the differeneces lie compared to the practicalities of life.
It then covers practical steps to level up your game plan and confront reality in the face as it happens.
Cohorts Sam likes:
Free Resources Sam Likes:
- - -
Sponsored by LinkedIn Jobs
Create a free job posting in months on the world's #1 rated recruitment site for small businesses.
- - -
Connect with Sam:
If you enjoyed the podcast please subscribe and rate it. And of course, share with your friends!
- - -
- 00:00 - The issue with goals and ideas
- 01:17 - Unrealistic Expectations
- 02:03 - Not Ready for the moment
- 02:16 - Psychology of ideas
- 03:25 - Reality in the moment
- 05:31 - Adjusting to new habits
- 06:07 - Personal Responsibility
- 06:55 - No Momentum
- 07:50 - ADVERT - LinkedIn Jobs
- 09:00 - Get it out your head
- 09:55 - Cohort Learning
- 11:21 - Coaching
- 12:14 - Accountability Groups
- 13:57 - Future.me letters
- 15:17 - Standard tips
- 16:15 - Round up
Don't Forget to leave a comment on this episode
See podvine.com/privacy-policy for podcast listener privacy info.