PreMint founder Brendan Mulligan shares his lessons from building several businesses. He sold LaunchKit to Google and currently runs PodPage and PreMint.
PreMint founder, Brendan Mulligan shares his lessons from building several businesses.
He sold LaunchKit to Google and led dev tool products for three years there.
He's built a tonne of other projects and currently runs PodPage
- The biggest mistakes founders make
- His framework to solve real problems
- The number 1 flaw that kills NFT projects
- What it's like to sell a business to Google
- The benefits and negatives of startup vs. corporate
- How to prioritise work in your 20's for later success
Connect with Brenden Mulligan:
Connect with Sam:
If you enjoyed the podcast please subscribe and rate it.
Don't Forget to leave a comment on this episode
See podvine.com/privacy-policy for podcast listener privacy info.